We will create a comprehensive marketing strategy for your company, with the following main elements:
- Company strategy – based on strategic analysis and the assumed company development strategy, we determine which products or services and on which markets the company is willing to develop, which should be maintained and which should be withdrawn.
- Customer segmentation – we test and analyse the target group of your customers bearing in mind the age, education, income, place of residence, leisure activities, etc., whereas as regards B2B segment, such factors as headcount, income, ownership, legal form, etc.
- Segments attractiveness means determination based on the previously assumed criteria which groups the company wishes to actively attract and maintain, and from which it deliberately resigns. The resignation decision contributes to optimisation of the marketing budget and proper allocation of resources.
- Determination of the needs of target customer groups for each of the selected segments and determination of the importance level will contribute to better adjustment of the attributes of the very products or services, price level, distribution channels, customer communication channels and brand positioning in reference to competitive offers.
- Preparing a market strategy including a description of the target customer groups in which the company is willing to invest, the needs of the target groups and the methods in which the company products and services will satisfy the needs, as well as the characteristics differing the products and services from those of the competitors.